CIVIL CONSTRUCTION / ELECTRICAL TECHNICIANS:
Civil Construction projects in the Mid-West region and West Coast Region.
• Broad knowledge of civil site construction methods and safe work practices
• Assist in the installation of all aspects of wireless cell site foundations, grounding and conduits, with electrical installations where applicable
• The ability operate heavy equipment and to maintain the equipment
Ability to read and understand grade plans, foundation designs
• The ability to tie rebar and understand how to do the layout
• The ability to install and finish concrete
• Assist in the preparation and cleaning of sites
• Ensure highest level of safety and quality control requirements are upheld
• Responsible for tool inventory and upkeep daily on job site.
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be able to travel as necessary to accommodate workload and project completion.
• Must be familiar with construction processes for Monopole, Self-support tower, guyed tower, rooftop, water tank and other forms of structures used for antenna installations.
• Must be in good physical condition with the ability to stoop, crawl, bend at the knees and waist, squat and lift 50 lbs.; includes body weight, equipment, tools and boxes
• Must be willing to work efficiently for 10 hour days
• Position requires working outdoors in all types of inclement weather
• Must have exceptional safety values and safety leadership skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record.
• Must successfully complete Pre-hire Drug Screen and Background Check
• Provide daily updates on specific documentation with photos as needed
• Attend Daily Safety Briefings
Must be able to take training and pass tests for:
• EME/RF Awareness
• OSHA-10 Certification
• Anritsu certification and/or experience
o Pay: Weekly – Field Personnel
o Travel Per diem provided
o Full Employee Benefits – Post 90