604 Cross Timbers Drive Durham, North Carolina 27713
Dear Hiring Manager:
If your organization will benefit from a program director / manager and certified Project Management Professional, who brings over a decade of experience at identifying and executing program requirements; overcoming difficult challenges; and delivering profitable, high quality products and solutions, on schedule and within budget, the accompanying resume will interest you. Some of my abilities and experience include:
• Managing Multiple Programs and Projects Simultaneously
• New Technology Roadmap & Development Experience
• Accomplished at Leading Large Project Teams Virtual, Co-Located, International
• Customer Facing Experience, Internal & External
• Ability To Work With Technical & Non-Technical Cross Functional Teams
• Skilled & Comfortable Communicating With Peers, Staff Principles, and Senior Management
• Familiar Working In A Matrixed Environment
• Risk Management & Crises Recovery
• Faltering Project / Team Recovery
I am known for being a self-directed and results-driven individual, who is committed to continuous improvement and demonstrates innovative thinking to form and execute successful product strategies, roadmaps, and plans. Additional personal attributes include a relentless work ethic, high level of personal integrity, and a commitment to excellence.
I believe your organization will benefit from my skilled and organized project leadership. I am confident I possess the drive, experience and talents required to meet your organizations challenges. I am eager to discuss joining a peerless organization like yours, please contact me as soon as possible to schedule an interview.
Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to your prompt response.